This website policy (the “Policy”) applies to the use of the website located at www.omangom.com (the “Website”) by any visitor to the Website (the “User”).
The Website is owned and operated by OMANGOM Infosystems Private Limited (the “Company”). The Company provides IT services and consulting services to businesses of all sizes.
The Company respects the privacy of its users and is committed to protecting their personal information. This Policy explains how the Company collects, uses, and shares user information.
The Company also respects the intellectual property rights of others and prohibits the use of the Website for any purpose that infringes on the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
Most Important Terms and Conditions
By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use the Website.
The following are the most important terms and conditions of this Policy:
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only.
- You agree not to upload, post, or transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- You agree not to infringe on the intellectual property rights of others.
- You agree not to use the Website to spam, phish, or otherwise engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity.
- You agree to be responsible for any and all activity that occurs under your account.
If you violate any of the terms and conditions of this Policy, the Company may take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to:
- Banning you from using the Website;
- Taking legal action against you.
The Company collects personal information from you when you:
- Contact us;
- Participate in a survey or promotion; or
- Browse the Website.
The personal information we collect may include:
- Your name;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- IP address; and
- Device information.
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Provide you with the services you request;
- Improve the Website;
- Send you marketing communications; and
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Our affiliates;
- Our service providers;
- Law enforcement; and
- Other third parties as required by law.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to opt out of marketing communications. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
We take steps to protect the security of your personal information. These steps include:
- Using secure servers;
- Encrypting sensitive data;
- Limiting access to personal information to authorized employees; and
- Implementing security procedures.
However, no security system is perfect. We cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be accessed by unauthorized individuals.
The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, images, audio, and video, is protected by copyright. You may not use any of the content of the Website without the express written permission of the Company.
You may download or print a single copy of any content from the Website for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or otherwise use any of the content of the Website for any public or commercial purpose without the express written permission of the Company.
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed by the use of any content on the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Level Agreement Policy
We are committed to meeting your service expectations. This SLA outlines our commitment to responding to your requests and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- We will respond to all support requests within 24 hours.
- We will resolve all issues within 48 hours.
- We will provide you with regular updates on the status of your requests and issues.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us at email@example.com